Home Styling is right for you if:
- you are always rearranging your furniture but nothing seems to work.
- you are ready for a change but don’t want to buy everything new.
- you have a collection of favorite items but have no idea how to display them.
- you keep buying things that don’t work.
- you know you need an expert eye to give new life to what you already own.
Our philosophy is simple: we use what you own first, before buying new, then offer suggestions and advice if you need additional items. Our system provides a clear focus on your style, prioritization of projects and creates a home that delights you.
We can help you as much or as little as you like , and offer packages that will work for everyone from the DIY enthusiast to those who would like us to take care of all the moving and arranging. In just one day we will make your room warm and inviting, comfortable and functional, reflective of your personality and a showcase for the treasures you already own.
“You just saved us THOUSANDS of dollars! Once you styled our family room, with what we already owned, we threw away plans to buy new furniture!” Beth K. Warrington
Our two service options allow you to “do it yourself” or enlist our help with all the details.
At Home with Holly
- Decorating Consultation-up to 90 mins
- Get decorating ideas and guidance as we tour your home.
- We will leave you with specific, prioritized , action steps -no more procrastinating or wasting time and money
- Perfect for the DIY enthusiast
Use-What-You-Own Home Styling
- Includes Consultation
- Allow our team to come in and do the work for you!
- In half a day your room will be transformed according to the plan we create during your consultation.
- We move furnishings, art and accessories to create a warm and inviting environment for you to enjoy that night.
- Additional recommendations are provided to further enhance your space.
“You couldn’t have captured more of what I was looking for. I keep walking into my living and dining rooms. I can’t believe they are mine!!” Cheryl M. Doylestown